The Top 30
By Steven & Evan Strong
There is a recurring criticism and habitual narrowing of focus we seem to be battling, time after time we are attacked in isolation for our stance on one particular artefact or site to the exclusion of everything else, which regrettably also includes the context we bring to this global equation. Whether it be the Standing Stones, UFO/Whale site, Bambara glyphs, engraved compass or whatever topic is under investigation, the complaints are invariably insular and restricted to one target. Their spiralling logic demands that if our interpretations are mistaken over one point of dispute, then everything we have done and researched is damned by association through a human error at one location.
We do not claim infallibility, and undoubtedly will continue to stumble and revise, but what is lost in the clamour and hostility is that even if in one instance our understanding of the significance of the site/artefact is mistaken, it lessens our chances of being right in our quest to put together a ‘big picture’ by no more than 3.3%. In fact, of the thirty sites we are summarising that all contradict at least one elemental cog in the mainstream account of ancient history or human evolution, we actually only have to prove one to be correct, a measly 3.3% success rate, to vindicate our belief that a drastic rewrite is in order. That’s just one tick out of thirty needed to earn a revision, whereas our critics have to disprove all thirty sites/relics are not as we claim, but subject to normal rules and natural regimes.
Hypothetically, let us assume that of these thirty entrants and those waiting in reserve if there is a scratching, all bar the compass engraving is found to be empirically wanting, it makes no difference as that of its own is sufficient. Here we have absolute evidence of a technology which an academic who saw the engraving assures us cannot be applied in the field yet, and more the point it was functioning thousands of years before it should first appear anywhere on this planet. That one remaining site being accorded a tick of approval of itself rewrites so much of the historical past of this country and does not need a seconder, as the point is already made. The same rules apply for nearly every entry that was selected for our Top 30. Almost every site or artefact chosen on its own is an archaeological anomaly of the highest order, and if multiplied by a factor of 30, 20 or even a 50% success rate where 15 sites/artefacts gain approval, whatever is left over culminates in an imposing array of inconvenient questions and empty pages.
Each site/artefact/source has been discussed in earlier articles, and as such this summary will not be a justification of why, but an explanation of what, supplemented by our personal ranking. The evidence and research already exists, today our job is to broaden our brush and present a selection of 30 pieces of archaeology we have seen, investigated and found to be worthy of inclusion in our first selection. We have listed them subjectively in order of what we believe is their importance and ability to rewrite sections of Australian and global pre-history. The greater the potential impact, the higher the ranking.
1. Original Elders, Spokespeople and Custodians. Before, during and after, while researching Original sites and archaeology such people must be consulted, that is non-negotiable. In that respect we thank the following Original people, and many others not mentioned. Deepest respect and thanks is given to Aunty Beve S., Karno Walker, Minnie Mace, David Fitzgerald, Scott Sentence, Gerry B., Bill Neidjie, Millie Boyd, David Uniapon, Tom French, Darryl French, Eddie McPhee, Darren McElroy and Reuben Kelly.
2. Ros’ Rock. Dated well into five figures and found over a metre below the surface, this extremely hard chert rock has been polished and artificially in-filled twice, exhibits four different widths of deep incisions/ engravings requiring a metal blade of incredible hardness, and just as it was with the polishing, it was also engraved at two different times. The technology required by our standards is extremely modern, but the artefact is by any standards very ancient and Australian. What it means is a work in motion, but what can be stated with certainty is that there are over 200 lines, points of intersections, shapes and peckings on this rock. Researchers working in co-operation with us feel confident that at least one side is a map, we suspect that there is a narrative on another, past that it gets difficult.
3. Standing Stones. Thousands of cubic metres of exotic fill along with hundreds of shaped sandstone rocks (which is also not part of the local geology), are elements within a set of constructions/mounds/rock engravings/arrangements that go together in making the very first language spoken and recorded in the world. But there is so much more, this arrangement, along with the shapes and markings on each rock are elements of the First Language, according to the ex-President of the Australian Archaeological Society (Frederic Slater), what was positioned, carved and marked constitutes all knowledge of “what is, what was and what will be.”
4. “Long Before True.” These two ancient stone carvings from Papua New Guinea have just come to our notice and seem quite sensational in so many ways. The technology on show is so refined and needing very hard steel blades and the hands of a skilled mason. It was kept by Highland Elders and known to be extremely ancient from a time “long before true,” yet found in a land where every form of forged or melted metal was unknown until two centuries ago. Unlike the local people, the facial features are fine with a narrow nose, almond eyes, thin lips and an extremely elongated neck. No hominid past or present whether sapien, erectus or Neanderthal displays any similarities to this being, but if prepared to look further afield into the distant skies, the stereotypical image of a Grey Alien is hard to dismiss.
5. Adam’s Garden. The feeder and access point from the ocean to the Standing Stones site, there are tens of thousands of rocks of all persuasions, of which many were artificially shaped and marked. There is a 9 metre by 5 metre jetty made exclusively of sandstone and dozens of rock arrangements, some involving the movement of rocks weighing no less than 700 kilograms. As with the Standing Stones site, none of the shaped or marked rocks show evidence of a percussion point or chisel mark. One shaped rock recovered has an edge still capable of cutting skin and drawing blood.
6. Ros’ Rock (number two). As with the more important rock, this also seems at first glance to be chert and shows ample evidence of the same technological sophistication at play on Ros’ Rock. There are different markings and some similar, the most dramatic variation is a very prominent engraving of what seems to be the letter A. The rock was found close to the Standing Stones site, of which the letter A is the first of 16 letters in the first Original alphabet.
7. Tracy’s Tablet. A spectacular Egyptian Tablet with close to 300 hieroglyphs, it has a carving of a three dimensional ankh that takes centre stage, three sarcophagi and Isis and Osiris seated. There is another Egyptian tablet, the Stela of Senebef which is seemingly identical. It is claimed to be a funerary dedication, we are not as convinced and believe both tablets, the one stored in Vienna and the other in Australia commemorate a formal agreement consenting to Egyptian presence in Australia. There is also very strong evidence that this tablet was seen and hidden within the first decade of the British Invasion.
8. Trina’s Complex/Shrine. An amazing example of complex technology ramped up another level. A forty metre stretch of rectangular blocks, in some cases five blocks high, many weighing hundreds of kilograms were cut, shaped and stacked. Of special interest is a 4 metre by 4 metre cube rock of granite and quartz that we estimate to weigh about 10 tonnes, the faces are sheer and we believe that the rock was placed onto a rock platform overlooking a creek. Another flat and extremely smooth sheet of granite measuring 6 metres by 3 metres by 10 centimetres was cut and inserted between two stands of granite. This is the hardest rock we have seen cut and worked, and the blades needed require a hardness of metal and sharpness of edge that only professionals could access today.
9. The Compass Site. On a remote rock platform there is an engraved eight armed compass, with three arms partially damaged by bulldozer tracks. Each arm radiates off the central circle at 45 degrees, thus creating equally divided set of arms all of which are ‘gun-barrel straight.’ Every line whether straight or a part of a perfectly engraved circle has no deviation from the entire engraving, and is exactly the same in width and depth. It is as if this compass was cut by a machine, so uniform is every line in every way. In what only adds to the intrigue, the longest line pointing north is 15 degrees to the east. Apart from the existence of technology an expert conceded this cannot be taken out of the laboratory yet, the question immediately arises as to when the earth was last aligned at that setting?
10. The Healing Table. This site is a contradiction as it seems to be totally lacking in science, which alone under our criteria should negate its inclusion. However, it is the sheer volume of women who I have personally seen lay inside the table and the universality of powerful reactions, often life-changing, that leaves us no other choice. A women’s portal, a place where women can heal both physically and spiritually, we have no actual proof, but I have seen the expressions of awe and bliss on the women’s faces upon returning, and that alone demands a permanent listing in the top 10.
11. Gympie Healing Table/Pyramid. We were reluctant to visit this site and did so at Graham Hancock’s prompting, what we saw certainly exceeded our expectations. Two sedimentary rocks both exhibiting the most unusual reactions to a magnet, which cannot be natural, caught our attention. A statue found on site, rock walls Graham likened to Machu Picchu and rocks with sharp 90 degree edges changed our opinion dramatically. But the talk of healing almost terminal patients literally dragging themselves up the hill and running down after contact with two flat rocks near the crest, went on for at least half an hour. Something is definitely stirring here, it is a sacred place and should not be approached without seeking Original permission. That is not negotiable.
12. Metal Jewellery. Original Elder Aunty Minnie Mace found this object, and what is possibly an ancient bone, between the walls of the Bambara hieroglyphs in the 1990’s. Heavily encased in debris and dirt, it took some time to clean and was worn by her granddaughters as a necklace until the circular clasp that held the chain broke. Extremely light and non-magnetic it has been suggested by people with knowledge in metals that it could be aluminium.
13. A Human Bone? Is this the bone of Nefer-Ti-Ru, the son of the Pharaoh that some claim was buried near the Bambara glyphs? We took the bone Aunty Minnie Mace found to the Head of the Fractures Unit at the local base hospital explaining the situation, timing and possible Egyptian presence. He made note of the darkening discolouration and noticeable lightness of the bone, but prefaced his diagnosis with an unfamiliarity. All his patients are living, some old, but none thousands of years in age. Nevertheless, he did suggest it was an “ancient bone” and quite likely part of the “femur bone.” In an attempt to add more certainty and rigour he recommended a higher authority to consult, the local base hospital cat scan. Phone calls were made on our behalf and the laboratory and machinery were closed to public access from 9-10 am the next Monday morning. Six times the normal dosage, the men and women in white coats spent five minutes in earnest discussion before handing me a disc and announcing that whatever they were examining had the “same density as a human bone.”
14. Star Markers/Star Charts. Within a 5 kilometre radius of the Bambara Glyphs we estimate there to be no less than 4,500 engraved star markers, and one rock platform alone has around 800 star markers. We are of the belief that this is the largest ancient star chart in the world. As to how ancient is still under consideration, but we do know that the closest star chart to the Bambara glyphs was charted then dated by software from Sydney University to be over 4,600 years old. These star markers, as many as they are, are but one small part of an Original mantra that is all-pervading and consistent throughout the continent, ‘as on top, so below.’
15. Klaus’ Walls. Through Klaus Dona’s assistance, photographs and specific bearings we were directed to an amazing yet dangerous site to access a place that contained three sets of walls near an entrance that led on to a collapsed tunnel. The walls have a style, tightness of joinery and weight of individual blocks that is reminiscent of ancient South American stonework. The joins of these blocks are so tight and fine it would be difficult for a cigarette paper to penetrate. The three walls lead into a collapsed tunnel, and each has a base stone that spans the entire length and measures in height 189 cms, 189 cms and 190 cms. This is not nature’s work, but through the application of human hands, technology and ingenuity.
16. The Egyptian Theme in Original Engravings. Our first involvement in the general Gosford/Blue Mountains/Sydney area, from an archaeological viewpoint, took place when invited onto country by Angel John Gallard (ex-Senior Park Ranger, Brisbane Waters). Our initial point of introduction was an engraving of an ankh. It was so old and worn it took close to 20 photos to get something defined, and according to our guide was at least 10,000 years old. Two engravings, one in the same area of Thoth in profile with an ibis head, maintain a theme that extends into another engraving of Thoth with an Egyptian headdress and ape-like features. An ibis-headed man and close to an exact replica in stance and pose of the Egyptian God of Inheritance, left us strongly pre-disposed towards any suggestions of ancient Egyptian presence here and all over Australia.
17. The 10 Metre Shaft. There are actually three shafts at Bambara, all of which we believe to be artificial, but in this case our focus is upon the largest tunnel which is 10 metres in length. The two straight sides that run parallel, everything is too straight and full of ninety degree angles and can be reached once descending to a 2 metre drop that also looks very unnatural. Officials and the body in charge of parks (NPWS) do not contend it is natural and claim it to be a mischievous prank orchestrated by “vandals.” Deposited kilometres from any residence when this supposed hoax occurred, it is without a tag, name, idle boast of responsibility, and in what is a recommendation of the level of care exhibited without financial incentive, these vandals not only excavated but then removed tonnes of waste so as to keep the place and their superb hidden construction pleasing to the eye. The tunnel is ancient and possibly built to accommodate the body of the son of a Pharaoh.
18. The Bambara Hieroglyphs. The collateral damage and subterfuge involved in this site is without precedent. There is so much animosity and official procrastination at the very best, and much worse at play. The three sandstone walls have close to 300 hieroglyphs engraved into the surface. The glyphs on the walls have been decried as a fake by official channels through the deeds of a ‘deranged Yugoslav,’ anonymous university students, a grieving World War 1 veteran, hippies and anyone else that may suit on any given day. These excuses are lies, Original testimonies have made it clear the Egyptians were here and present at many other places. Recent research by the Khemit School Egyptologists focused on segments of the text and made a very compelling case through examples of sophistication of grammar and sequencing of text rarely known. Such knowledge is well above the skills and pay scale of any accepted hoaxer. As to what the hieroglyphs mean in their entirety is still undecided, we are of the opinion there is both an ancient Egyptian style evident and also a much older Original writing, others see it as one entire ancient Egyptian narrative.
19. The Old Ruins. In many respects this site is no less spectacular, even more so in setting and surrounds, than the Bambara Glyphs, but is the exact opposite in background critics and publicity. Nothing is known, one article was written and nothing was raised in objection or awareness. A remote and exposed site subject to extremes in weather and blessed with the most infertile soil in the land, outside Death Valley it would appear to be the last outpost in the planet to attract human interest. Despite the dire circumstances there is a bounty of archaeology, a rock path, half a dozen sections of large gutter/channel which is big enough to sit inside and perfectly aligned with both edges measuring 68 millimetres, a huge array of pieces of rock laid out in circular rings along with other remains that do not look natural. No bird, insect or animal was sighted when on site on either occasion and some of our party fell quite ill with the same symptoms. We believe it is ‘sickness country’ and that an explosion of massive force and heat destroyed the settlement, and this accounts for all manner of what we all called ‘melted rocks.’
20. Adam’s Rocks. One rock in particular, from a collection of Adam Pippin’s, has always held our and many New Zealand academics keen interest from first sighting. I took three enlarged photographs of the 8 cm x 4 cm three dimensional engraving of two beings fighting to the Head Professor at Otago University, Head Curator Wellington Museum, sundry experts from NZ historical and cultural groups to examine and advise upon, and came up empty every time. It looks so ‘Maori’ with tongues protruding and similar motifs and all the experts agreed with that take, but made it clear it was too intricate, sophisticated, three dimensional and unlike anything they had seen. What only added to their bewilderment was not only the refinement of tools needed and skilled hand required, but that it was found two metres beneath the surface of an exposed sand dune after a cyclone hit a beach near Byron Bay (New South Wales).
21. Bulgandry. Grossly misunderstood and misrepresented by officials and those assigned to protect this site (NPWS), it is not a series of separate engravings as signposted, but one interrelated sublime narrative inspired by the oft-repeated Original mantra, ‘as on top so below.’ We suspect that the twelve figure/figures represent the twelve constellations. All engravings seem to revolve around a central figure which may be either sperm or a snake. Six are land-based, the other half water-based and are clustered in opposite halves of the circle. In what only highlights the celestial theme, the 8 metre canoe, according to Aunty Beve S. and Gavi Duncan represent a space craft navigating through the Milky Way while in passage to the Earth.
22. The Snowy Mountains Astronomical Walls. Two rock constructions of staggering proportions, both of which have astronomical purposes, illustrate a real obsession with the night time sky. The smaller wall runs a hundred odd metres down a slope into Lake Jindabyne and continues into the water until visibility is lost. At around 15,000 rocks, we are assured its main function is to mark out the alignment of the five major planets. It may also have ceremonial roles as we now know that the five planets can also represent the five levels of initiation. The second set of walls, is at least three times larger in the number of rocks used, but the technical aspects are far more challenging, as one section of a wall is found on a slope I chose not to walk upon because it is too steep. Across the creek the wall continues rising up a slope of close to 70 degrees. The volume of rocks, severity of slope and incredible amount of labour and time devoted to the skies yet again, is massive.
23. The Ocean-going Boat. Found within 200 metres from the ocean on a small rock platform, this carving has sometimes been mistaken as a boomerang. If so it is the least aero-dynamic boomerang ever made or depicted, never before has a boomerang been centred as the focus and only object in Original art, especially one as badly made as this. The slope on the bow and stern is quite pronounced and high and the boat has a deep draught and seemingly designed to cope with the waves and winds found on the open sea. Such a design is difficult to produce and utterly useless on still waters and if keeping close to the coast in fine weather. Not only is the shape suitable for crossing the ocean, there is a thin object at the front that was used as a fixed navigational tool when mapping their voyage through use of the stars.
24. The Cave of the Golden Boomerang. When first sighting this cave and the 25 metre by 4 metre gallery inside we were assured that we were the seventh and eighth people to see this remarkable piece of ancient art. Incredibly representational and larger than life-sized, that alone is an artistic trait supposedly absent from the continent. The curvature of hip, calf muscle is evident as is the female form of two of the five major agents, but so detailed is this portrayal the heel bone and each finger was part of the original design. It is at least 5,000 years old, as evidenced by the appearance of the Tasmanian Tiger on the wall, but what is most intriguing in this narrative of the beginning of humanity is the leading symbol that introduces genesis: the Pleiades.
25. Ganga Maya. Outside the Mungo Man site, this is claimed by mainstream academics to be the oldest site in Australia showing evidence of human occupation. Dated at 47,500 years in the Pilbara and a hundred kilometres from the coast, this is an extremely uncomfortable state of timing and geography. It was assumed that when Australia was first populated by adventurous African fishermen and women up to 60,000 years ago, they gradually spread along the coast, then slowly made their way up major river systems. As time passed the less agreeable situations were settled finally leading on to the least hospitable climes, the last of which being the Pilbara region. This was assumed to happen at the earliest 30,000 years ago, not 20,000 years earlier, and this timing challenges fundamental notions that underpin the Out-of-Africa theory.
26. The Four Spacemen with “Hats.” A massive gallery of about 10 figures, there is a set of four beings measuring between 1.5 to 2 metres, none have necks and seem to be wearing some form of garment looking like space-suits. We asked Aunty Beve about this no-neck characteristic, which is not only present here but throughout the region, she thought back to her time as a child seated on the shoulders of Elders listening to their stories. She explained the absence of neck as being due to a “hat.” If seeking the nearest equivalent to a space helmet that covers the neck it is fair to claim “hat” is a very good alternative.
27. The Notorious UFO/Whale Engraving. As discussed in an earlier article, there is a convincing case to be made through comparative mathematics that this is an engraving of a space-ship. However, there has been some dispute over what this engraving means and Aunty Beve was informed by someone she trusts it is indeed a whale. However, Original Elders Gerry B. and David Uniapon supported by Aunty Minnie Mace, claim not only this intricate engraving of a whale but every like engraving of these huge aquatic mammals are actually “Star Fish.” According to Gerry B. (this Elder is recently deceased and full names cannot be given) all these star fish came “from the Pleiades.”
28. Buragurra/Devil’s Rock. Both the only paper written on this site and most certainly the engravings and subject matter, ask questions that relate directly to ‘as on top so below,’ which nearly all commentators are unable or unwilling to confront. According to the paper written on this site in 1939 by Frederic Slater and James Goddard, after Biaime and the Sky heroes landed at Mount Yango this platform was where the next step was taken. Biamie means “to cut off one leg” thus being able “to build humanity.” He flew down from the sky, as did his wife Mulla Mulla, “who was not born of the Earth.” So continues the connection with the stars in the paper compiled through assistance of an interpretation of the First Language. What is particularly revealing is the decision of one of Biamie’s off-spring, who is referred to as the “nameless one.” He felt no desire to stay and boarded “a tree with branches that mingled with the clouds,” once launching fire and smoke was seen in the exhaust and its destination is marked by the “Southern Cross” constellation. In what adds to the possibilities, there is one engraving there that is either of a being wearing a space-suit or a serial killer of innocent Original men and women.
29. Gosford/Blue Mountains Merging of Regional Art Styles. This happens nowhere else in the continent. Within this region we have seen so many supposedly clear and distinct regional styles spread across Australia which were thought to be unique to certain tribal estates. Of that spread of styles at the present stage includes Wandjinas, Mimi Art, Lightning Brothers, Papunya, Panaramitee, Tasmanian geometric shapes, Bradshaw (representational) Art, X-Ray and in what only adds to the diversity in techniques ochre, charcoal, pecking and engraving are all part of the local artistic archaeology. It would seem such an accumulation of diverse ways of artistic expression in one location runs counter to so many aspects of Original Lore, unless something happened here first that saw a massive increase in population (a theme often addressed by Aunty Beve) and the need spread out to further places.
30. A Choice in Four. This was the most difficult choice of all with so many still on the bench awaiting the call. Without doubt what Badger Bloomfield has invited us to inspect on site and at his workshop in New Zealand is so sensational it rewrites so much of New Zealand pre-history and confirms the existence of an ancient civilisation spread all around the Pacific Ocean Rim. Badger’s collection of intricate stonework is a huge incentive to ‘cross the ditch.’ We are sure once making a personal inspection this site will climb up the ladder and warrant inclusion in the Top 10. The ‘Valley of the Faces’ complete with what appears to be Ogham script and a series of carved faces of which one is very compelling, another strong possibility, some ancient engravings at Devonport Headland which Elder Tinker Gowan claims to be of six figures in date of creation is a site worthy of inclusion, as is some possible Egyptian pottery and many others. However, inspired by our ‘big picture’ approach we have decided to forgo all archaeology in preference to a set of handwritten notes penned by Frederic Slater (President of the Australian Archaeological, Education and Research Society of Australia) in 1939. Apart from acknowledging the beginning of all civilisations and humanity taking place in Australia, the homage and veneration offered by ancient Egyptians when in pilgrimage to Australia, providing the only commentary and translation of the Original First Language, throughout and often we suspect unknowingly, Slater makes reference to travel from the stars. He is candid in stating that the Sky-heroes “came to Earth from alight far off.” His personal letters and notes and the only surviving published co-authored paper provide invaluable background setting, and in the spirit of seeking out the ‘big picture’ and its relationship to ‘as on top so below,’ is a fitting final selection.
There are many other sites/artefacts that just missed the cut, others we are still unsure of or not fully convinced. As stated in our introduction, all we need is any score above one out of thirty to succeed, our critics can score nothing less than demonstrating all 30 entries are incorrect. We believe we passed their tests with distinction and most of the crew is intact.
The problem is the sites and archaeology found at the behest of and the under guidance of Original Custodians trying to share these truths and enlightenment, are not being listened to or sought out. There is a big picture developing of a society without equal living in harmony with the land and Spirits within. That we already knew. The evidence of earlier civilisations, well before ancient Egypt, that were our technological equals and of energy sources still not understood, is all a work in progress. But again whichever direction our research takes, we are on our own as it seems academia and mainstream spokespeople are steadfast in their inertia and denial of Original common-sense.