We are pleased to announce that this tour is now available for either Saturday October 8th or Sunday October 9th
– Limited to 21 guests per day!
The tour includes:
- Transportation by bus from North Sydney to Kariong and to the workshop venue, then return to North Sydney
- 3 hour guided tour of the Glyphs site, the 2nd Glyphs site, the Star Map platform, the Healing Table and the Bulgandry engravings site
- Lunch for all our guests
- 3 hour workshop where Steven will display some of the sacred rocks for the last time in NSW!
- A double disc DVD of a recording of a lecture held at Sydney Town Hall with exclusive behind the scenes field research and onsite footage.
The full day tour runs from 8am to 6pm
The price for the tour is $140 + booking fee for a standard tour ticket, and $160 + booking fee for Tour + Book package which includes a signed paperback copy of Between a Rock and a Hard Place. That’s a saving of 33% off the retail value of the book, and better still, you won’t have to pay for the postage!
Tour Price $144.36: